Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm so horrible at this...

Well it's been another 6 (or 9...whatever) months since I've blogged. I'm a busy gal though and I work a ton. To quote my co-worker "Nazi corporate america is sucking the life out of me!" And ain't that the truth! This is gonna be a quick post though because my ass is pregnant (more on that later) and I'm hungry. I just wanted to show my current project in between working and moving.It's the Concentric Squares baby blanket that I'm making for a friend who is about to pop any day now. Please forgive the crappy picture, I can't find my camera cord after my move this past weekend.

Anyone wanna give me some good ideas for gender neutral baby knits???

I'll be back soon, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was pretty obvious that green, yellow, and orange were gender neutral?

    Make a blanket like that in different shades of green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purple colour!

    Gender neutral kits could have lots of onesies, blankets, bibs, and burp cloths. Can never have enough of those (i've heard)!

    ReplyDelete