Thursday, December 11, 2008

Starting Off

So here's the first post. Not much to say today. Had a horrible day at work...people are assholes. I'm really enjoying this beer though. I just opened my Etsy store about a week ago and haven't had any sales yet. I really need to stock it up more, but time is not on my side right now. I have 3 scarves up for sale. They are way cute though. I have a rocking chair that has been refinished and now I have to recover the seat and it will be up for sale too. Knitting projects on the table right now are:

#1 Maine Morning Mitts















#2 Cables & Lace Afghan


















#3 February Lady Sweater













All of these projects have been started, I just don't have blog worthy pics of them yet. I'm also going to start working on some baby booties because one of my work customers just opened up a store here in town called Baby Chic Boutique and said she would love to sell some of my handmade items. I guess that's all for now. Hopefully this blog will take off better than my last one.

xoxo Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment