Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just for the hell of it

I decided to throw in another project because I loved this yarn and Christy wanted another hat.

This:



Turned into this:



That's a pretty bad picture of it, but it's just a basic beanie. I love the alpaca yarn though. Holy fuck it's so soft!

I don't like getting into political discussions, but man I hope Obama can do some good for this country. I'm so tired of hearing my co-workers talk about how he is going to fuck everything up and turn this country to shit. I just want to yell "What the hell do you think has happened the past 8 years????" But I don't because they are ALL Bush fans and it would just be a total gang fuck with them telling me how wrong I am. This is the first year ever that I am going to watch the inauguration. I am very hopeful.

Happy Inauguration Day!

1 comment:

  1. BARF....OBAMA SUCKS....Not that Bush was fantastic either! haha

    ReplyDelete