Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I don't know about it.

I have all these great ideas while I'm at work about what I can blog about...then it just all goes away once I get home. I've taken a bunch of pics that I guess I'll just post. Here are some of our first snow. I know it's not as much as a lot of people are getting, but when you grow up where it snows like once every 7 years, it's a lot.

View out my front door:





































Here is my poor little car:















And this is a pic through the screen door on Christmas day. I was too cold and tired and lazy to go outside and take the pic. :)
















Here is a look at my drop spindle and wool that I'm supposed to learn how to spin on...wait, that I REALLY want to learn how to spin on....I feel like I don't have time for anything. I wish I could stay at home and knit and spin and refinish and sew and and and... Ok, back on track, here's that picture.
















Ok, I really really hate how I have to drag all the pictures from the top of the page on Blogger. Does anyone know how to make it so the pics that you upload go to where your curser is? It's really friggin annoying trying to drag them alllll the way to the bottom of the page.

Damn I sound bitchy. Ok so some good that's going on is Christy (the better half) and I are moving into a house at the end of this month so we can finally have that beautiful monster (the one at the top of the page) living with us again. It's our first actual house rather than an apartment and I am so damn excited! Three bedrooms and two baths....more room for yarnie yummies! We are also getting another puppy. She is a pure bred black lab and we named her Sabbath, or Sabi for short. I'm sure there will be pictures of her at the top of the page soon.

Ok so hopefully I'll actually remember what to blog about next time. Maybe I should take notes while I'm at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment